This body contouring cream may help reduce fine lines and improve skin tone, and the relaxing they encourage can help reduce stress. The stimulation of the skin may help improve circulation. If you want to achieve or maintain healthy, toned, and supple skin, consider investing in a body contouring or slimming cream. Try this homemade body contouring cream by Dr Khurram Mushir.
Body Contouring Cream by Dr Khurram
- Borax cream or cream – 5 to 6 tbsp
- Sunflower oil – 4 to 5 tbsp
- Lanolin – 3 tbsp
- Rose water – 12 to 13 tbsp
- Bees wax – 3 tbsp
- Vitamin C tablets – 2
- Glycerin – 2 tbsp
- Vaseline – 3 tbsp
- Collagen elastin lotion – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Peppermint oil – 4 to 6 drops
- Olive oil – 5 to 6 tbsp
- Mix all above ingredients, make lotion and apply at night on your affected body parts, where you think extra fat is stuck, like belly, arms, shoulder and thighs and massage until absorbs. Then wrap with muslin cloth and leave for whole night.
- You need to do exercise and diet as well.
- Along with this cream, every morning, before breakfast, take 1 glass of warm water with lemon juice, cinnamon, Lahori salt, ispaghol husk, cider vinegar, onion seeds and honey.