Easy Microwave Chocolate Cake
If you would like to eat chocolate cake and don´t want to bake in oven then try this easy microwave chocolate cake, this cake is great if you need are in a hurry. Just cook and sprinkle icing sugar on top or apply icing glaze and serve.
- Flour – 1 cup
- Coco powder – 2 tbsp
- Milk – as required
- Butter – 100gm
- Eggs – 3
- Ground sugar – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Add all dry ingredients in a bowl, and mix well.
- Then add egg, butter, sugar and vanilla extract, and mix well.
- If you think the batter is too thick, then add milk as required.
- Now pour this mixture in microwave use dish.
- Put it into the microwave and cook on high speed for 5 minutes.
- Wait until the cake stops rising, then take it out and decorate as you like and serve.