Delicious recipe of mango mousse, authentic dessert mousses are typically made with whipped egg whites or whipped cream, flavored with chocolate, coffee, caramel or puréed fruits. Sweetened mousse is served as a dessert, or used as an airy cake filling.
- Milk – 750ml
- Mango – 2 big sizes
- Sugar – 200g
- Gelatine powder – 1 ½ tbsp (dissolves in some water)
- Whipped cream – 500ml
- Mango chunks and wafers biscuits – for garnishing
- Take a pan, add milk and sugar, and cook until sugar dissolves.
- Dissolve gelatine in some water and heat it up on double boiler.
- When sugar dissolves in milk, add gelatine mixture, mix well and keep in fridge until it thickens.
- Then in blender add mango pulp and milk mixture, blend well.
- Now take it out in a bowl and add whipped cream, mix well.
- Put this mixture in fridge. Mousse is ready.
- Serve with mango chunks and wafers biscuits.