Delicious Kebab Curry Recipe
- Beef or Lamb mince – 1 kg
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Green chilli – 5 thinly chopped
- Fresh coriander – 1/2 bunches
- Egg – 1
- Fried brown onion – 1/2 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Zafrani garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Thinly chopped onion – 1/2 cup
- Bread slices – 3
- Put mince and all above ingredients in chopper and make smooth paste.
- Then make big size of kebabs and shallow fry until cook from both sides, let them cool down then cut in medium slices.
- Take a pan, add 1/2 cup oil and sauté 1/2 cup thinly chopped onion, then add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, fry.
- Then add 1 tsp red chili powder, salt, 1 tsp black pepper, 1 tsp fried cumin seeds, 5 roughly chopped green chilies and 1 kg tomato paste, fry well.
- When masala is done and oil separates, add kebabs, cook on very low heat on dum for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Garnish with green chili and fresh coriander.
- Serve with naan or rice.