If you want to know how to have straight hair without using straightener, first of all, if you must use straight hair products for straight hair, you must know that today there are a variety of shampoos, creams and masks for straight hair. The conditioner must be left for at least 15 minutes to get the desired results.
Straight Hair without using Straightener
Tips to get straight hair
Many women who want to avoid the heat but dry hair with blow drier. They dry their hair while they are constantly brushing.
However, if what you want are natural tricks, you know that most take time, but they are easy to make if you are patient.
- For example, you can mix an egg in two cups of milk, and apply on hair. Wrap the hair and leave for 30 minutes. Then wash as usual.
- Another way is to add a little honey and a couple of crushed strawberries in a cup of milk. After two hours, you can wash your hair and de-tangle your hair with a wide comb.
- The treatments made with hot oil get your hair straighter and keep them well hydrated, so they are always a good option to try, especially castor oil, which is known for its smoothing properties.
- If you want, you can mix coconut milk with a little lemon juice and put it in the refrigerator until it forms a cream. Then you can apply the mixture on your hair. Wrap it with a hot towel, and after 15 minutes wash it normally. Unravel when it’s still wet and let it dry naturally.
- Celery, especially the fresh leaves, can be used mixed with water to obtain straight hair. For that you need to leave the mixture for one day, then use it regularly before massaging and leaving it between 15 and 30 minutes.
All these tricks are not final but should be carried out regularly to get the desired results. It is possible to have straight hair without flat iron, it’s just a matter of patience and your hair can also look hydrated and shiny.