Baked Keema Samosa Recipe
Baked keema samosa recipe is a healthy recipe, especially for those health cautious people who want to eat these kind of snacks but cannot eat due to too much oil in it.
- Beef or lamb mince – ½ k
- Oil – 1/3 cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder – 2 tbsp
- Chicken knorr cubes – 2
- Green chili – 10 thinly chopped
- Onion – 2 thinly chopped
- Fresh coriander – 1 bunch
- Samosa sheets – as required
- Take a pan, add oil, ginger garlic paste and mince, fry for 1 minute.
- Then add red chili powder, knorr cubes, and salt, mix well.
- Now add 3 cups of water, cover and let it cook until mince is done and water dries.
- Then add chopped green chilies, chopped onion and fresh coriander, fry for 2 minutes on high heat.
- Take it off the flame, let it cool down completely.
- Now fill samosa sheets with this filling and seal with egg, flour and water mixture.
- Then apply oil with brush, and bake on 180 degree preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- If you would like to fry, then use flour dough instead of samosa sheet.
- Also try: