During winter, it is extremely common for your skin to lose moisture and need even more care. Here is a lotion for dry skin, you can make and hopefully it will protect your skin all throughout the winter season. This lotion also good for 6 months old children.
Best Lotion for Dry Skin
- Ground oats – 1 cup
- Egg – 1
- Lanolin lotion – 125ml
- Honey – 3 tbsp
- Almond oil – 150ml
- Beeswax – 10 gm
- Tincture of benzoin – 5 drops
- Lemon juice – 1/4 cup
- Take a pan, add oats, egg, lenolin lotion, honey, almond oil, beeswax, tincture of benzoin and lemon juice.
- Cook well at least for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Let it cool down, keep in fridge.
- Apply all over body. It will get rid of any dark areas, cracked heels, etc.
- If you apply half an hour before shower your skin will be fresh and glow.