Dr Khurram’s Tips for Pinkish and Glowing Skin
Minty Pink Lady: (for Glowing Complexion, Vitality, and Blood purification)
- Skim milk – 1 cup
- Coconut milk – 2 tsp
- Peanut butter – ¼ tsp
- 1 or 2 tsp brown sugar or honey
- Strawberries – 4
- Mint leaves – 4
Blend all and enjoy a yummy drink .Its good for eyes, complexion, vitality and glow!! IT WONT MAKES you FAT. Drink it 4 to 5 times a week.
Cream for Pinkish-White Complexion:
- 2 tablets of vitamin C crushed
- 2 capsules of vitamin E (200 international units) pierced n crushed
- Equal quantity of hydroquinone cream 4%
- 1 tsp glycerine
- Pinch turmeric
- ½ tsp medicated ubtan.
Mix and apply at bedtime leaving it on overnight.
Diet to Follow for Glowing Skin
- Drink lots of water, 2 cups milk daily.
- Keep your diet balanced with lots of fresh fruits, veggies.
- Eat fish once a week and chicken, mutton too but in small portions.
- Exercise daily for at least half an hour, it will increase your blood circulation and your skin will glow a lot.
Category: Beauty Tips