Home Treatment For Freckles And Pigmentation
Home Treatment For Freckles And Pigmentation. Freckles are predominantly found on the face, although they may appear on any skin exposed to the sun, such as the shoulders. Freckles are rare on infants, and more commonly found on children before puberty. Upon exposure to the sun, freckles will reappear if they have been altered with creams or lasers and not protected from the sun, but do fade with age in some cases. They can also be treated with citric acid.
Freckle which is flat and light brown or red and fades with reduction of sun exposure are more common in those with light complexions, although they are found on people with a variety of skin tones. The regular use of sun block and homemade remedies can inhibit their development.
- Sugar cane juice – 1 cup
- Lactic acid – 4 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Ubtan – 1 tsp
- Alpha hydroxyl lotion – 4 tbsp
- Glycerine – 1 tbsp
- Rose water – as required
- Triamicinolone cream – 5g
- Take a pan; add sugar cane juice, lactic acid, turmeric powder, ubtan, alpha hydroxyl lotion, glycerine and rose water. Cook them well.
- Cool the mixture down, and then add triamcinolone cream.
- Mix and keep in fridge. Apply on twice a day on freckle and pigmentation.
- Your face will clear with this cream and your complexion with become fair as well.
- Along with this cream, you need take a ginseng tablet.
- Take one tablet every night with 1 cup of green tea.
For green tea, you need:
- Green tea or jasmine tea leaves – 1/2 tsp
- Ginger – 1/4 tsp
- Cinnamon – 1 pinch
- Liquorice – 1 pinch
- Honey or ghurr – to taste
- Take a pan; add green tea or jasmine tea leaves, ginger, cinnamon and liquorice.
- Cook and add honey or ghurr according to your taste, and also take above mentioned tablet with it.