How to Cook Lazeez Karahi Gosht
This Mutton Karahi is very simple and delicious, and the homemade karahi masala makes it taste just like karahi from a restaurant.
- Mutton – ½ kg
- Oil – ½ cup
- Onion chopped – 1 medium size
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Tomato – 250gm
- Karahi masala – 1 tbsp
- Ginger flaks – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp
- Green chilies chopped – 4
- Put oil in wok and fry onions until they are light brown.
- Then add ginger garlic paste, mutton, karahi masala and salt.
- Mix well, then add a little water and cover.
- Cook until the mutton is tender and the water dries.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- When tomatoes are soft, then fry well.
- Garnish with fresh coriander, green chillies and ginger flakes.
- Serve with naan.
Homemade Karahi Masala
- Degi mirch powder – 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tbsp
- Red crushed chili – 1 tbsp
- Citric acid – ½ tsp
- Dry fenugreek leaves – 2 tbsp
- Whole black pepper – 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 2 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tbsp
- Roasted dry coriander seeds – 4 tbsp
- Grind all above ingredients in grinder.
- Keep in an airtight jar or container.
- Can be use in any karahi recipe.