This is an easy whitening mask that you can make with simple ingredients and you don’t need to buy them from any special shop.
Homemade Skin Whitening Mask
- Rose petals – handful
- Dry milk powder – 1 cup
- Epsom salt – 1 tsp
- Lavender oil – 1 tsp
- Black salt – 1 pinch
- Mineral water or distilled water – as required
- Mix all these things with the help of mineral or distilled water and make a smooth paste.
- Apply on your entire body, face and neck for one hour before taking a bath.
- Before taking a bath, it’s necessary to apply this because the steam from hot water will remove all your blackheads, dirt, freckles, dark circles, etc and your face will have a fair complexion.
- Apply every day for good results.