Shana Frozen Parathay
This Shana Frozen Parathay will save your time during Ramadan because you can freeze them overnight, and then simply cook them when you wake up for Sehri.
- Flour – 4 cups
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Dry milk powder – 3 tbsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Ghee – 3 tbsp
- Uni puff – as required
- Mix baking powder, salt, dry milk powder, sugar and ghee in flour and make dough with warm water, leave for at least an hour.
- Divide the dough into small balls.
- Now roll the dough, put the unipuff in center, give a cut from one side and roll into cone shape, make in to balls.
- Keep aside for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Roll again and put each ball in a polythene bag, roll and freeze.
- When you want to cook, remember to apply ghee in the frying pan.