Best Tips to Remove and Prevent Split ends by Dr Khurram
Here are best tips to remove and prevent split ends by Dr Khurram; Never bleach your hair. Avoid brushing of hair when it is wet. Use a wide toothed comb. Minimize or avoid using hair dyes, sprays and gels. Prevent harmful effects of extreme weather conditions on hair, by wearing caps or scarves.
Get your hair cut regularly, meaning every six to eight weeks. All hair gets damaged after a while. Get a trim of at least 1/4 to 1 inches.
Masks for hair:
- Mix 1 tsp of Castor oil and 1 tsp of Honey together.
- Apply well to the ends of hair and wash after ½ an hour.
- Take 1 tsp of Castor oil, 1 tsp of Mustard oil, and 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Mix well and apply on full length of hair, while massaging the scalp also.
- Cover the head with a hot towel.
- Take 1 tbsp of Almond oil with 1 egg yolk and1 tsp of Honey.
- Apply well on scalp and hair. Wash after ½ an hour.
- I cup yogurt, 2 tbsp honey, 1 tsp glycerine and some lavender oil, mix well and apply on hair twice a week. With this tips, prevent splits ends also good for your dry and damaged hair
- Use any one of the remedies.