- Boneless chicken – 250 g (cut in Julianne-style)
- Tomatoes – 2 (cut in Julianne-style)
- Onion – 1 (cut in cubes)
- Ginger paste – 1 tbsp
- Egg – 1 (scrambled)
- Green chilies – 3 (cut in Julianne-style)
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Black pepper – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1/3 cup
- Ketchup – 1 ½ tbsp
- Put oil in a wok, fry the egg and take it out.
- In that oil sauté the onions, add the ginger paste and the chicken, fry until the chicken turns white.
- Now, take it off the fire, add the red chili powder, salt and black pepper and mix well.
- Put it back on the fire, and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, green chilies and egg, fry for 1 more minute and add ¼ cup of water, cook till the tomatoes are tender.
- Your Chicken Jalfrezi is ready.
– REMEMBER: Garnish with fresh coriander, if you’re going to serve straight away then add ketchup.