Aaloo Kay Samosay
How to make perfect, professional triangle aaloo kay samosay at home with easy and simple instruction in Urdu and English.
Ingredients for Samosa dough:
- Flour- 1 cup
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- White cumin seeds – ¼ tsp
- Ghee – 4 tsp
- Water – 1/3 cup
- Take a pan, put water and salt and heat up a bit.
- Then put ghee and cumin seeds and mix well.
- Now add flour and take it of from heat, mix well and make smooth dough.
Ingredients for filling:
- Potatoes – 2 (boiled and mashed)
- Salt – to taste
- Red crushed chili – to taste
- Fresh coriander – ¼ bunches
- Mint – ¼ bunches
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Mix all ingredients in potatoes.
- Now roll flour dough and make thin roti and cut in samosa shapes, now fill with potatoes filling and close with the help of water and deep fry.