- Chicken breast – 2 (cut in strips)
- Bread crumbs – 1 cup
- Paprika powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Crushed black peppers – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1
- Thyme – 1 tsp
- Garlic powder – 1 tsp
- Chopped fresh coriander – 1 tbsp
- Egg – 1 (mix in cream)
- Cream – 1 cup
- Plain flour – as required
- In a bowl, put bread crumbs, thyme, salt, black pepper, lemon skin, garlic powder, and chopped coriander and mix well.
- Put flour in a separate plate, mix egg in cream.
- Apply salt on chicken to taste.
- Roll chicken strips in plain flour, then cream and egg mixture and then in bread crumbs and when all is done, deep fry in oil until it’s golden and crispy.
- Serve with fries and ketchup.