Almost every woman has serious problem due to unwanted facial hair. There are many different ways to get rid of facial hair removal techniques. Like Laser, IPL, Waxing, Depilatory cream, Threading and Electrolysis.
Facial Hair Removal Techniques
Laser treatment, Quick, painful and costly but effective.
IPL treatment is similar to laser treatment. It is also expensive and takes a long time.
Waxing treatment, Quick, cheap and easily available in salons across the country or can be done at home with homemade wax.
Depilatory cream, cheap, effective and they are applied at home, privately and quickly. But regrowth is rapid.
Threading is natural method of hair removal, quick, cheap, effective and safe hair removal method not involving any chemicals. But it’s suitable on very short hair and, over time, the process damages the follicle.
Electrolysis treatment is lengthy process, might you need several sessions, but the result is permanent. So conclusion is safest and affordable method is waxing, along waxing you can try natural home remedies.
Unwanted Facial Hair Treatment
- Gram flour – 1/2 cup
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Milk – 125 ml
- Natural yogurt – 1 tsp
- In a bowl, add gram flour, turmeric powder, milk and yogurt, mix and make smooth paste.
- Then, apply it on your face to remove facial hair.
- Let it act for 30 minutes and, after this time, begin to massage with the flour paste in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- If the paste has dried a lot, moisten the fingers to rub the face without hurting you.
- Finally, rinse your face with warm water and repeat this treatment two or three times a week.