These fried chops with capsicums recipe, served with stir fry capsicum satisfy any hearty appetite. It is a very colour full dish and is nice to serve to guests, too.
Fried Chops with Capsicums Recipe
- Lamb chops – ½ kg
- Yogurt – 250gm
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Soya sauce – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- White cumin seeds – 2 tsp
- White vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Black ppper – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Red capsicum – 1 cut in julienne
- Green capsicum – 1 cut in julienne
- Onion – 1 thinly sliced
- Take a bowl, add yogurt, salt, garam masala powder, vinegar and soya sauce, and mix well.
- Then add black pepper and coriander powder and mix well.
- Now add chops and leave for at least half an hour.
- Take a wok, add oil, lightly heat it up, then add marinated chops and fry until yogurt water dries. Add ½ cup of water, cover and let it cook until chops tender and water dries out.
- Take it off of the stove.
- Before serving fry vegetables in 2 tbsp of oil for 1 minute (use oil from cooked chops) and add in cooked chops.
- Serve hot.