To learn how to cook Chicken drumsticks, see the following recipe which will give you various ways to cook and prepare Chicken drumsticks, with or without oil. This is a family favourite and so simple to prepare.
- Chicken drumsticks – 1 kg
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Black pepper – 1 tsp
- Mustard paste – 1 tsp
- Flour – 2 cup
- Garlic powder – 1 tsp
- Eggs – 2
- Bread crumbs – as required
- Oil – for frying
- Wash drumsticks and strain water completely. Then add mustard paste, salt, garlic powder and black pepper, mix well and leave for at least 2 hours.
- Then roll in flour, then dip in lightly beaten eggs, then again in flour, then in eggs and then roll in bread crumbs.
- Fry in oil until golden brown. Serve with fries and ketchup.
- If you can’t use oil, first steam the drumsticks and instead of frying, bake them.