It’s easy to learn how to make a cappuccino coffee, which is an Italian coffee drink which is traditionally prepared with espresso, hot milk and steamed-milk foam. The name comes from the Capuchin friars, referring to the colour of their habits, and in this context refers to the colour of the beverage when milk
(originally: cream) is added in small portion to dark, brewed coffee (today mostly espresso). The physical appearance of a modern cappuccino with espresso créma and steamed milk is a result of a long evolution of the drink. Try this simple recipe and without any technique you will get same taste.
How to Make a Cappuccino Coffee
- Instant coffee – 2 tbsp
- Hot water – 1 tbsp
- Milk – as required
- Sugar – 4 tbsp
- Whipped cream – as required
- Take a bowl, add sugar, coffee and hot water, beat until it becomes foam.
- Now keep this mixture in the fridge.
- Whenever you like to serve or drink, add 2 tbsp of prepared coffee mix in a cup, pour hot milk, then whipped cream.
- Garnish with coco powder, crushed chocolate or dry coffee.
- Enjoy this easy and delicious hot cappuccino coffee at home.