Achar Gosht 2: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
Achar Gosht 2: English – Urdu Recipe
- Mutton – 1 kg
- Mustard oil – 2 tbsp
- Cooking oil – 4 tbsp
- Whole red chillies – 6 to 8
- Red chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
- White cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Fenugreek seeds – ¼ tsp
- Nigella seeds – ½ tsp
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Gur – 1 tbsp
- Vinegar – ¼ cup
- Salt – as taste
- Green chillies – as you need
- Chopped ginger garlic – 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Fennel seeds – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- First boil mutton with ginger garlic paste, then take a pan and put 4 tbsp of cooking oil and heat it up.
- Put whole red chillies and fry until the colour changes to black.
- Then take it off the heat and put mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, nigella seeds, fennel seeds and cumin seeds and fry a bit then put mutton and fry.
- After 3 minutes put chopped ginger garlic, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and gur then fry well.
- After 2 min put mustard oil and salt, then mix well. Also add some water and let it cook for a few minutes.
- When the water dries, add vinegar and mix it well and after 2 minutes, add roughly chopped green chillies and put on dum for few min then serve.