How to Make Achari Aloo (Pickled Potato): English - Urdu | Pak Ladies
How to Make Achari Aloo (Pickled Potato): English – Urdu
How to Make Achari Aloo (Pickled Potato)
- Potato – 3 half boiled cut in small pieces
- Mustard oil – 1 cup
- Fenugreek seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1 1/2 tsp
- Red crushed chilli – 1 tsp
- Dry coriander seeds – 1 tbsp crushed
- Cumin seeds – 1 tbsp crushed
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Onion seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Tamarind pulp – 2 1/2 tbsp
- Green chilli – 2
- Take a pan, heat up oil and add fenugreek seeds, boiled potato, salt, red crushed chilli, coriander seeds, cumin seeds and turmeric powder, mix and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add red chilli powder, onion seeds and water, cook until potato cooks well.
- Then add tamarind pulp and green chilli, cook for 1 minute on high flame.
- Take it off of the flame and serve.