Kaleji is a yummy and quick recipe, especially on Eid day. Make Mazedaar Kaleji Karahi Masala and eat it with chapattis or as it is.
Mazedaar Kaleji Karahi Masala
- Liver (Kaleji) – 1 kg
- Oil – 1 cup
- Onion paste – 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Clove – 6
- Cinnamon stick – 2
- Red chili powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Green chili – 2
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Tomatoes – 1
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp
- Wash kaleji and cut in small pieces.
- Then take a wok and pour oil in it.
- Heat up oil and fry onion paste until brown, then add ginger garlic paste and fry well.
- Then add clove, cinnamon sticks, red chili powder, turmeric powder and salt; fry well, during cooking, constantly add yogurt.
- When masala is done, add kaleji and tomato.
- Now fry on a little bit high flame until kaleji is tender.
- Garnish with garam masala, fresh coriander and green chili, and serve.