Tea Time Raisins Cookies
This is ideal for evening tea or tea parties.
- Plain four – 2 ¼ cups
- Baking powder – 3 tsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Ground sugar – 1/3 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Butter – 100gm
- Dry milk powder – 2 tbsp
- Raisins – 1/3 cup
- Milk – as required
- Take a bowl, add sugar and butter, and beat well like cream. (Strain flour, baking powder, salt and dry milk powder, then fold raisins).
- Now add vanilla essence and dry mixture in cream mixture, use milk and make smooth dough with hands.
- Divide the dough into equal parts and make them into balls.
- Press each ball between your palms lightly.
- Bake in preheated oven at 160 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Yummy cookies serve with evening tea or coffee.