Lab-E-Shireen: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
Lab-E-Shireen: English – Urdu Recipe
- Milk – 1 liter
- Cream – 500 g
- Sugar – 200 g
- Red drink – 4 tbsp (rose syrup or Jam E Shireen)
- Corn flour – 70 g (dissolve in some cold milk)
- Green jelly – 1 packet (cook and make chunks)
- Red jelly – 1 packet (cook and make chunks)
- Almond – 50 g
- Pistachio – 50 g
- Apple – 2 (cut in chunks)
- Pineapple – 1 cup (cut in chunks)
- Banana – 3 (cut in chunks)
- Raisins – 50 g (soaked)
- Colored vermicelli – hand full
- Take a pan, put milk and sugar and cook until sugar dissolves.
- When it evaporates, add corn flour mixture and cook until thick like custard.
- Then add cream, mix it well and let it cool down.
- Then add red drink, mix well.
- Then add fresh fruits, boiled vermicelli, half dry fruits and half jelly chunks, mix them well and pour in serving bowl.
- Decorate with remaining dry fruits and jelly chunks.
- Serve this yummy dessert.