Delicious and full of nutritious kaleji tikka recipe, easy to prepare at home with main simple ingredients. If BBQ or grill facility not available, you can cook in pan or oven and give smoke of charcoal.
Kaleji Tikka Recipe
- Kaleji (liver) – 1/2 kg
- Hung yogurt – 125 gm
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Red crushed chili – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Wash the kaleji and cut into medium size pieces.
- Take a bowl, add yogurt, ginger garlic, lemon juice, red chili, crushed chili, garam masala, turmeric and salt, mix well.
- Then apply on kaleji pieces and leave for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Then skew on skewers and BBQ, grill.
- When it’s done, sprinkle chaat masala or garam masala powder and serve.