Quick Craft: Beaded Vase Decoration | Pak Ladies
Quick Craft: Beaded Vase Decoration
- With a pink beaded necklace, this vintage milk bottle becomes a charming vase.
- To embellish the bottle, select a variety of beads from a craft store.
- Mix colors, or use different shades of one color.
- String beads onto bead wire, occasionally wrapping the wire around a bead and through the hole again.
- This anchors some beads in place but allows others to playfully slide along the wire.
- Wind the beaded wire around the neck of the bottle, twisting the wire ends to secure.
- Cut the ends short and twist them underneath a bead so the wires won’t catch on fingers.