How to Cook Quick Macaroni: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
How to Cook Quick Macaroni: English – Urdu Recipe
- Boneless chicken – 2 cup
- Boiled macaroni – 2 cups (1st measure 2 cups then boil)
- Capsicum – red, yellow and green colour 1 each
- Onion – 1
- Tomato paste – 1 tbsp
- Ketchup – 2 tbsp
- Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Red crushed chilli – 1 tsp
- White pepper – ½ tsp
- Oregano – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Mushrooms – 6 (boiled)
- Take a wok, put oil and heat it up.
- Then add garlic paste and sauté, now add chicken and fry until chicken turns into white colour.
- Then add salt, red chilli, oregano, white pepper, tomato paste, ketchup, mushrooms, onion and capsicum and fry well, but don’t over cook.
- Finally add macaroni and mix it well.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese.