- Flour – 2 cup
- oil – ¼ cup
- salt to taste
- egg – 1
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Yeast – 1 ½ tsp
- Add all the ingredients together.
- Mix well and then add lukewarm water, until the dough starts coming together.
- Take some mix of oil (or butter) and oil in a bowl.
- Coat your hands with the mixture and then knead the dough well and wait until the dough is double.
- Divide the dough into small balls and start rolling each ball.
- Spread some melted butter/ghee on the paratha and spread dry flour on it, and make balls.
- Now with a rolling pin, slightly roll it into a circle.
- Don’t press too hard and don’t roll it too thin.
- Put them in preheated oven on 190 degree and bake for 2 minutes.
- Take it out form the oven and place it in a skillet and cook it with some ghee/oil.
- Try this yummy tandoori paratha with fry lamb mince.