How to Make Shami Kebab: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
How to Make Shami Kebab: English – Urdu Recipe
- Boneless mutton of beef – 1 kg
- Chana Dal – 1 cup
- Garlic – 8 cloves
- Salt – to taste
- Dry red whole chili- 20
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Eggs – 2
- Onion – 2 medium
- Chopped fresh coriander and green chili – as required
- Oil or ghee – for frying
- Wash meat and lentil and put it in the pan.
- Then add garlic, salt, whole red chili, garam masala powder and enough water.
- Cook until meat and lentil are tender and water dries.
- Now grind this mixture.
- Then add eggs, fresh coriander, green chili and onion, mix well.
- Now make round kebabs and shallow fry from both sides. Kebabs are ready.