This simple chocolate cake recipe is for all chocolate lovers. We taught you so many chocolate cake recipes here on pakladies, but this is a different and simple recipe that is easy for anyone to make.
Simple Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Flour – 1 3/4 cups/245 gm
- Large eggs – 2
- Oil – 1/2 cup/120 ml
- Sugar – 2 cups/400 gm
- Unsweetend coco powder – 3/4 cup/75 gm
- Vanilla essence – 1 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda – 1 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder – 1 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Milk – 1 cup/240 ml
- Coffee – 1 cup
- Take a bowl, add all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Take another bowl, add eggs and beat on mix with whisk or beat on low speed.
- Then add milk, coffee, oil and vanilla essence, mix and add in dry mixture, mix well.
- Pour this mixture in 2, 9″ prepared cake pan and bake in preheated oven on 180°C for 28 to 30 minutes.
- When cake is baked, let it cool down completely.
- Then apply chocolate frosting and decorate as you like.
- Chocolate (60%)- 180 gm/6oz
- Softened butter – 226 gm/1 cup
- Icing sugar – 2 cups/230 gm
- Vanilla essence – 2 tsp
- Melt chocolate on double boiler.
- When it’s melted, let it cool down to room temperature.
- Now take a bowl, add butter and beat until it’s nice n creamy and smooth.
- Then add sifted icing sugar and 2 tsp vanilla essence, stir and beat well.
- Then add melted chocolate and beat it on low speed to medium high until frosting turns nice n light fluffy and has nice shine to it, which would take about 3 to 4 minutes.