Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
Strawberry and Banana are both known for their health benefits. After a hard workout our body needs more nutrition. Here is a Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe which is very easy to make and at same time very healthy for our body, it’s loaded with muscle building protein and very healthful nutrients, which will help your body for a speedy recovery after a long and hard work out. Finish your workout strong with this simple to make but very but very delicious strawberry banana smoothie recipe.
- Greek Fat Free strawberry yogurt … 170 grams or 6 oz
- Skim milk … 1 ½ Cup
- Frozen unsweetened or Fresh strawberries … 1 Cup
- Banana … 1 cup sliced (roughly 1 medium banana)
- Put all ingredients In blender.
- Cover; blend on high speed about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Pure in two glasses and serve.
- Serving Calories 240
- Calories from Fat 0 gm
- Total Fat 1/2 gm
- Saturated Fat 0 gm
- Trans Fat 0 gm
- Cholesterol 10 mg
- Sodium 130 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46 gm
- Fiber 4 gm
- Sugars 32 gm
- Protein 13 gm