The normal amount of body hair for women varies. Most of the time, a woman only has fine hair or peach fuzz, lips, chin, chest, abdomen or back. If you have thick, dark hairs in these areas, the condition is called hirsutism. In most cases, the exact cause is never identified. In general, hirsutism is harmless and tends to be hereditary. However, many women find it bothersome, or even embarrassing. Here is the best facial hair remover you can use to get rid of this problem.
The Best Facial Hair Remover
- Vitamin A cream – 1 tsp
- Glycerine – 1/4 cup
- Banyan tree gum – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Beeswax – 1 cup
- Shaker – 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1/4 cup
- Vitamin C tablets – 4 crushed
- Take a pan, add vitamin A cream, banyan tree gum, turmeric powder, bees wax, shaker, lemon juice and vitamin C tablets.
- Cook until beeswax and banyan tree gum dissolve and turn into cream form.
- When it’s done keep in fridge.
- Warm it and apply every time after wax for 40 minutes.
- Then massage gradually and rinse it.