Try this wonderful Chocolate Cake recipe on Valentine’s Day perfect for your Husband or kids and enjoy lovely moments. Try now and make your valentine´s day memorable…
Valentines Chocolate Cake
- Flour – 200 gm or 2 cups
- Butter – 400 gm
- Eggs – 6
- Vanila essence – 1 tsp
- Ground sugar – 200 gm
- Brown sugar – 200 gm
- Cooking chocolate – 4 oz or 400 gm
- Melt butter and chocolate on double boiler.
- Then take it off the flame and add brown sugar, white sugar, vanilla essence, and beat well.
- During beating add the eggs one by one.
- Now add flour and beat for 2 sec on low speed.
- Add this mixture in 2 9 inch sandwich cake pans and bake in preheated oven on 180°C or gas mark 4 for 25-30 minutes.
- When its done let it cool down.
- Decorate with icing and serve.
Ingredients for Icing:
- Butter – 250 gm
- Coco powder – 4 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Cooking chocolate – 50 gm
- Icing sugar – 300 gm or 3 cups
- Take a bowl, add butter and vanilla essence, beat well. Then add coco powder paste (make a paste with 4 tbsp of water) and beat well.
- During mixing add icing sugar gradually until all sugar is used.
- Now decorate cake with this icing, and garnish with shredded chocolate and strawberries.