Aloo Chana Ki Bhujia: Urdu – English Recipe |
Aloo Chana Ki Bhujia
- Boiled chickpeas – 1 cup
- Boiled potato – 1 cup
- Onion – 1 thinly chopped
- Tomato – 2 chopped
- Yogurt – 125 gm
- Kalwanji – 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander – 1/4 bunch
- Red crushed chili – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1/4 cup
- Take a wok, heat up oil and fry onion until it softens.
- Then add tomato, fresh coriander and kalwanji, mix and fry well.
- Then add boiled chickpeas and boiled potato, mix well.
- Now add red chili, turmeric powder, salt and 1 glass of water, bring to boil.
- Then add yogurt and cook until curry thickens.
- When it’s done, serve with puri.
- To make this curry spicy, you can add 2 tsp pickles.