How to Make Capsicum Chutney: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
How to Make Capsicum Chutney: English – Urdu Recipe
How to Make Capsicum Chutney
- Capsicum – 2
- Jaggery – ½ cup
- Fennel seeds – 2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Tamarind pulp – ½ cup
- Oil – ¼ cup
- Salt – to taste
- Place the capsicums under a hot grill until the skin blackens.
- Then remove, wrap individually in cling wrap and leave for several minutes to ‘sweat’. Unwrap and peel the skin off the capsicum and remove the seeds, then blend with tamarind pulp.
- Now take a pan, put oil and fennel seeds, fry for 2 sec then add jaggery and mix well.
- Now add tamarind and capsicum mixture, coriander powder and salt fry for 1 minute.
- Then add red chilli powder and cook until it becomes a thick mixture.
- Then add turmeric powder mix it well and take it of the cooker.
- Put this mixture again in blender and blend.
- Keep in an airtight jar or container.
- Try this yummy chutney and enjoy.