Chicken Donuts Recipe: English - Urdu
Chicken Donuts Recipe: English – Urdu
Yummy Chicken Donuts Recipe
Ingredients for dough:
- Flour – 250gm
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Yeast – 1 tsp
- Dry milk powder – 1 tbsp
- Egg – 1
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Take a bowl, add flour, salt, sugar, yeast, milk powder, egg, oil, mix and make soft dough with water.
- If you don’t have milk powder, use fresh milk instead of water to make dough.
Ingredients for filling;
- Boneless chicken – 250gm
- Cabbage – 1 cup chopped
- Green chilli – 6 chopped
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp chopped
- Spring onion – 2 chopped
- Eggs – 2
- Cheddar cheese – 1/2 cup
- Oregano – 1 tbsp
- Boil chicken with salt, black pepper and vinegar until done.
- Make small pieces of boiled chicken and add cabbage, green chilli, fresh coriander, spring onion and cheese, mix well.
- Roll down dough, thickness should be 1/8″, cut in round with donut cutter.
- Now place filling on 1 piece, then cover with other piece, close all around, cover and leave for some time.
- Then dip in beaten eggs and deep fry in hot oil until golden brown. Serve hot.