Dhaka Chicken Wings: English - Urdu Recipe
Dhaka Chicken Wings: English – Urdu Recipe
Dhaka Chicken Wings
- Chicken wings – 1 kg
- Ginger garlic paste – 4 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Plain flour – ½ cup
- Corn flour – ½ cup
- White sesame seeds – ¼ cup
- Eggs – 3
- Lemon – 2
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 2 tbsp
- Red crushed chilli – 3 tbsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tbsp
- Crushed cumin seeds – 2 tbsp
- National chapli kebab masala – 2 tbsp
- Oil – for frying
- Apply salt, ginger garlic paste and lemon juice and leave for 10 minutes.
- Then add turmeric powder, crushed red chilli, crushed cumin, garam masala and chapli kebab masala and mix them well.
- Then add eggs and mix them well.
- Now finally add plain flour, corn flour, sesame seeds, and oil and mix them well.
- Deep fried in fryer or covered wok until golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or any kind of sauce.