Dr Khurram Mushir Skin Whitening Mask
This Dr Khurram Mushir skin whitening mask is made from natural ingredients and each ingredient has its own benefits. This mask can help lighten your neck, elbows, dark circles; it will brighten your face and can even help with cracked heels. It’s also best for wrinkles, freckles and pimples – it will clean and freshen your face, or you can call it face whitener. Additionally, this mask will also help with acne scars.
- Maash ki daal (soaked overnight) – 6 tbsp
- Jasmine oil – 2 tsp
- Fuller earth – 2 tbsp
- Full cream milk powder – 3 tbsp
- Yoghurt – 1/4 cup
- Papaya paste – 1 tbsp
- Kojic Acid Dipalmitate Cream – 3 gm
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until it turns into a smooth paste.
- Apply any affected area every day, gradually massage and leave for 20 minutes.
- Let it dry.
- Then wash with the mixture of 1 cup of rose water and a pinch of alam powder.
- For acne scars, clean your face with this mask, and apply collagen lotion at night.
- Then apply silicon pad and leave overnight.
- In the morning, wash your face with clean water.
- For further information please contact Dr Khurram.
Also read about: Oatmeal Mask for Skin Whitening