Steak sandwich prepared with steak that has been broiled, fried, grilled or barbecued. Steak sandwiches are sometimes served with toppings of cheese, onions, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, and in some instances fried eggs, coleslaw, and fries. This chili cheese steak sandwich recipe excellent for dinner and it could be healthy and complete meal.
- Undercut beef – 250 gm cut in julienne
- Garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Mustard paste – 1/2 tsp
- Worcester sauce – 1 tbsp
- HP steak sauce or HP sauce – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Sliced onion – 1
- Capsicum – 1 cut in julienne
- Mushrooms – 2 tbsp
- BBQ sauce – as required
- Lettuce leaves – as required
- Hot dog buns – as required
- Cheese – 4 tbsp
- Mix, garlic, black pepper, salt, Worcester sauce, mustard paste and HP sauce in undercut beef and leave for 2 hours.
- Then cook in 2 tbsp oil for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Then add sliced onion, mushrooms and cook until onions soften.
- Then add julienne cut capsicum and cover and cook for 1 minute on low heat.
- Now add cheese to beef mixture.
- Heat up hot dog buns, then apply butter and BBQ sauce.
- Now place lettuce leaf and place cooked steak mix.
- Then drizzle BBQ sauce or mustard paste.
- Serve with coleslaw or any kind of salad and soup.