How to Get Rid of Cracked Feet, English / Urdu
December 21, 2010 |
| Beauty Tips
Get Rid of Cracked Feet
- The hands and feet begin to dry up and appear scaly as the cold approaches.
- The feet wear faster, and they form cracks.
- Special care for the feet in winter is very important to keep helping them look better and also to remove dead skin.
- Take crushed laundry soap, mix in glycerine and fill cracks with this mixture.
- Wear cotton socks for overnight.
- Next day wash your feet.
- Apply this process every day; your feet cracks will be soft.