Easy and quick grilled garlic chicken wings recipe.
Grilled Garlic Chicken Wings
- Chicken wings – 1 kg
- Red chili powder – 1- 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger powder – 2 tbsp
- Chopped garlic – 3 cloves
- White pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Worcestershire sauce – 2 tsp
- Or soya sauce – 1 tbsp
- Take a bowl, add red chili, ginger powder, chopped garlic, white pepper, salt, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce or soya sauce, mix and apply on wings.
- Then leave for half an hour and fry on high flame in 4 tbsp of oil.
- Then add ½ cup water and cook on low heat for 12 minutes. Wings are done.