How to make Basic Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe with ice cream machine or without ice cream machine, especially helpful for those who don’t have ice cream makers, both methods are available in English and Urdu
- Milk – 1 liter
- Cream – 600 ml
- Sugar – 2 ½ cups
- Egg yolks – 6
- Egg whites – 6
- Corn flour – 3 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tbsp
- Take pan, add milk, sugar, corn flour, vanilla essence and egg yolks, mix well and cook on very low heat until it becomes custard, but not too thick. Then cool it down completely.
- Then add whipped cream and stiff egg whites, mix well and put it in the ice cream machine.
- When it’s ready, then freeze the ice cream in an air tight container.
- If you don’t have an ice cream machine, beat it with a beater, instead, and freeze it.
- When it’s half-frozen, take it out and beat it again.
- Then freeze it again, and take it out again when it’s half-frozen.
- Then beat it again, and freeze in an air tight container.