How to make chicken jalfrezi recipe, it’s not too hard to make spicy and delicious chicken jalfrezi. Jalfrezi lovers like it extra spicy so you can increase or decrease quantity of red and green chili according to your taste. Try this quick and easy chicken jalfrezi recipe. I am sure you will like it.
How to Make Chicken Jalfrezi Recipe
- Boneless chicken – 1/2 kg
- Tomato – 2 cut in julliene
- Green chilies – 4 cut in julliene
- Ginger flakes – 1 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup – 2 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Worchester sauce – 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Onion – 2 cut in slices
- Tomato paste – 2 tbsp
- Capsicum – 1 cut in julliene
- Oil – 1/4 cup
- Hp sauce – 1 tsp
- Dp sauce – 1 tbsp
- Take a pan, heat up oil and add ginger flakes and chicken, fry until chicken turns into white.
- Now add tomato ketchup, tomato paste, worchester sauce, hp sauce, dp sauce, salt, garam masala, black pepper, red chili and turmeric powder, mix and fry well.
- Then add onion and capsicum, fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add tomato and stir fry on high flame for 30 seconds and take off of the flame.
- Serve with boiled rice, noddles or naan.