During mango season, this is a quick and tasty dessert. You can make it with just a few ingredients and in just a few minutes. This sweet summer dessert is healthy, colorful, and easy to make. You can change the fruit as your choice if you want to.
Mango Yogurt Parfait
- Hung yogurt – 1 kg (Use packet yogurt)
- Mango – 1 kg make puree
- Mango cubes – 1 cup
- Roasted almond – 20
- Condensed milk – 2 tbsp
- Ground sugar – 4 tbsp
- Take a bowl, add yogurt, condensed milk and sugar, beat for 20 sec.
- Then in serving bowls, spoon mango puree.
- Then yogurt mix and repeat layers and top with mango cubes and roasted almonds.
- Keep in fridge, serve when it’s cold.
- You will enjoy this dessert in Aftari Time.