How to Make Rabri at Home
How to make rabri at home with easy step by step instructions.
- Milk – 3 litre
- Kewra – 4 tbsp
- Sugar – 1/2 kg
- Green Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Take the pan and put milk, the pan must be big in size,it will help to make good and perfect rabri don’t put all the milk at once, step by step its easy to control, during heating move the foam that appears on top of the milk on to a side of pan , and in last part of milk add: sugar, cardamom powder and kewra and mix it well.
- Then, add the sweet milk and repeat the same process.
- All your milk will be sweet. when all the milk becomes khoya form then remove from heat and leave it to cool down, or serve as it is or dry it remaining water of milk on cooker heat.
- Enjoy delicious rabri!
- You can make Rabri Milk with this homemade rabri.