Shahi Sheer Khurma: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
Shahi Sheer Khurma: English – Urdu Recipe
Shahi Sheer Khurma
- Milk – 1 litre
- Vermicelli – 1 cup
- Condensed milk – ½ cup
- Dry fruits – ½ cup
- Sugar – ¾ cup
- Saffron – 1 pinch
- Dry dates – 6 to 8
- Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Ground rice – 2 tbsp
- Raisins – 1 tbsp
- In a pan, put oil and butter, heat it up and add cardamom powder.
- When you smell cardamom, then add vermicelli and fry a little.
- Then take another pan and put milk and sugar, cook until milk starts boiling and sugar dissolves, then add chopped dry dates and ground rice and cook until rice is done well.
- Then add fried vermicelli and condensed milk and mix it well.
- Add raisins and cook until mixture becomes a little bit thick.
- Garnish with saffron and chopped dry fruits.