Mutton Kunna: English - Urdu Recipe
Mutton Kunna: English – Urdu Recipe
- Mutton – ½ kg
- Onion – 2
- Ghee – 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Red flour – 3 tbsp
- Black cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 ½ tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Take a pan and put oil and thinly sliced onion and sauté, then add ginger garlic paste and fry for 1 minute.
- Then put mutton and fry until mutton turns white.
- Now add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder and mix them well.
- Then put ½ jug of water and let it cook until the meat is done.
- Then mix red flour in 1 cup of water and put in mutton and mix it well on high heat.
- Then reduce heat and cook until flour cooks well, then add black cumin seeds and cook until the gravy is thick according to your taste.
- Now switch off the cooker and don’t open it until 5 minutes, until the ghee comes up.
- Yummy mutton kunna is ready.