Shrimp Cocktail Recipe Mexican Style
Shrimp Cocktail recipe Mexican Style or Prawn cocktail, is the quickest and simplest starter seafood dish. You can serve as starter and impress your guests.
- Prawn – 1/2 kg
- Mayonnaise – 1 cup
- Ketchup – 1/4 cup
- Tabasco – 1/2 tsp
- Chili garlic sauce – 1 tbsp
- Cream 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Crushed red pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Ice berg – half
- Take a pan, add water and bring to boil, then add lemon slices and prawns and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then drain water and roughly chop prawns (reserve for garnishing).
- Then take a bowl, add mayonnise, cream, tomato ketchup, tobasco sauce, chili garlic sauce, salt, red crushed chili and lemon
- juice, mix and add chopped prawns.
- Now place lemon slices for single serving glasses, then place chopped ice burg and then put prawns mixture on top.
- Garnish with whole prawns and lemon slices.
- serve cold.