Spicy Masala Wings: English - Urdu Recipe
Spicy Masala Wings: English – Urdu Recipe
Spicy Masala Wings
- Chicken wings- ½ kg
- Oil – ¼ cup
- Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Ginger flakes – 2 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 3 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp or to taste
- Knorr cubes – 1
- Put oil in pan and heat it up, add garlic paste and wings.
- After frying for two minutes, add knorr cubes, turmeric powder, salt and red chilli powder, then cover it.
- Cook for 10 – 15 minutes until the wings are done.
- Then fry well, put on serving dish and serve with ginger flakes.